A new iteration of a popular design, this mask features curved plastic lenses and is exceptionally light, comfortable and with the best peripheral vision around.
This is the first bunch of these into NZ at a special introductory price.
- Super low-volume, best field of vision available due to the curved lenses
- Light frame is super comfortable
- Soft silicon skirt can be detached and reattached for cleaning
- Easy to adjust mask-strap is fastened directly to the frame, not the skirt, making it more durable
- Excellent Anti-fog coating for hot faces
Please note, the plastic curved lenses take some adjustment if you haven't worn them before, and also, unlike tempered glass lenses which are pretty much bomb-proof, plastic lenses can be scratched easily so it's recommended to make use of the supplied plastic pouch. NEVER scrub these masks out with toothpaste like you would a glass lense, the reason this works for glass is because toothpaste cleans the glass with abrasion and it will scratch your plastic lenses up immediately.
The mask comes with a factory applied anti-fog coating on the inside of the lenses, try not to touch the lenses with anything or rub them in order to keep this coating intact.