Is it a stick or is it a bat? Depends on where you're from, but it's large and based on the classic Australian template, long and solid with a grunty hook. This stick/bat has a huge pass, great reach and tackle with the large hook and lots of surface area for knock-downs and close-quarters combat. The largest stick in our range, this suits big people or smaller people who like to play like big people. Sold as a set, 1 white and 1 black.
- Textured handle with ridges for finger grips in different hand sizes and a thumb grip texture
- Solid polyurethane plastic, fiberglass reinforced for extra strength
- This variant of the Wombat is 300mm long
- Textured passing faces give excellent grip on the puck when handling and passing
- Curved passing edges are smooth and reliable, very easy and quick to get a feel for your pass
- Option to set your name into the handle
- Tapered blade gives a solid sweetspot for big hits and slim profile for fast handspeed and quick skills
- 8 degree bevel to suit todays modern pucks like the Australian, Simms and the Uni2
- Fully drillable and sandable for those who like to attach lanyards etc. Please let us know if you are going to drill through the middle of the handle and we might chuck some extra reinforcing in for you!
We now offer the option to print your name into the handle of your sticks! Sick of losing your sticks poolside? This label is set into the plastic and cannot be rubbed off. If you select this option please nominate the name or nickname you want to use in your order notes during checkout. Please limit to 8 characters maximum.