A shortish, slim bladed stick with a large hook. Has a chunky handle for those that like to feel the stick right up against the base of their thumb, and a forward angled handle in a european flavour. Slim blade is great for players who like to use their stick upright a lot, typically attacking forwards. Very well suited to short wrist passes, this stick is simply the best there is for fast right-side passes and flick-chasing. Modelled on the original stick design of Jolyon Van Daalen, veteran forward of the NZ and Dutch national teams and flick-chase king.
Sticks are sold as a set, 1 white and 1 black.
- Textured handle with ridged finger grips and a thumb grip texture pad
- Solid polyurethane plastic, fiberglass reinforced for extra strength
- The Jolt is 266mm long and weighs roughly 148g
- Textured bevels give excellent grip on the puck when handling and passing
- Curved passing edges are smooth and reliable, very easy and quick to get a feel for your pass
- Option to set your name into the handle
- Tapered blade with large hook while keeping a small profile for speed
- 8 degree bevel to suit todays modern pucks
We now offer the option to print your name into the handle of your sticks! Sick of losing your sticks poolside? This label is set into the plastic and cannot be rubbed off. If you select this option please nominate the name or nickname you want to use in your order notes during checkout. Please limit to 8 characters maximum.